Gilded Home offers exclusive pricing and services to trade professionals including interior designers, architects and retail stores. Qualified members receive trade pricing when shopping online while logged into their trade accounts. As a trade-account you must have a valid resale permit for home and/or furniture items. You must agree to our terms and conditions prior to account acceptance. To sign up for a trade account you must complete the following steps:
Create an account
Fill out our trade program form including your business name, website, tax ID and resale tax certificate number.
Please allow up to 24 hours for account verification on business days. Applications received on weekends will be fulfilled the next business day. After your application has been approved you will have access to exclusive to the trade pricing and will need to be logged into your account in order to see and use your discounts. You may also email your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Programs Available:
• With a Designer Account you must have a valid resale permit for home and/or furniture items.
• The is no opening or annual minimum purchases required.
• If Gilded Home products are desired to be merchandised and sold online, prior approval from Gilded Home is required through our Ecommerce Policy.
-Stocking Dealer Program-
• You must have a valid resale permit for Home and/or Furniture items.
• Opening minimum order is $2,000. Stocking Dealers must maintain an annual purchase amount of at least $2,000 per calendar year to retain Stocking Dealer pricing.
• Stocking Dealers only have the right to market Gilded Home products they have purchased. If additional Gilded Home products are desired to be merchandised and sold online, prior approval from Gilded Home is required through our Ecommerce Policy.